So I admittedly have always had a hankering to make it to Coachella, and yet in the 7 years we lived in LA I never made the trek. To add even more salt to my wound, this year my awesome Fashion Mamas tribe is hosting their first “Mama Mirage” Coachella event, sponsored by Havaianas (cue sad face). Because I never like to wallow in my own sorrow, I figured what better way than to pay it forward to all my lovely followers. I’ve partnered with SheIn to send 2 lucky persons to Coachella – including airfare and hotel! The winners will also receive makeovers by some of hottest influencers for the entire weekend – seriously how cool is that??
Click here for more details & check out my “If I were going to Coachella” SheIn look below – because mama’s too old for a crochet crop-top and cut-offs 😉
Here are some important rules:
1) Download the SheIn App & create an account
2) Follow on Instagram & Facebook @sheinofficial
3) Like one of the posts below and leave your “SheIn user name” in the comments
4) Repost our “Ultimate Coachella” post with #sheincoachella, tag both @sheinofficial and one friend you will take to Coachella.
The Winner will be randomly selected from everyone who has completed all 4 steps. The prize package includes 2 Coachella General Admissions wristbands, airfare for 2 and 2 nights accommodations. The Winner will be announced during SHEIN LIVE on 3/30 at 6PM PDT. So make sure you download the SHEIN APP and tune in. Good luck! *Must be at least 18 years of age to enter.
photo cred: Marlo Carroll Photography
Shop the Look:
Liz Lange for Target, Maternity Over the Belly White Jean Shorts
Stila Cosmetics, Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in Amalfi
Links à la Mode, March 30th
- Aesthetic Distance: 5 Myths About Style Blogging And The Fashion Industry
- April Was Here: Transition to Spring: Shirt Dress
- Cammeo Head to Toe: My Week in Style: SHEIN x COACHELLA
- Fashionista Momma: Joggers
- Hampton Roads: Casual Classic | Batwing Sweater
- Lil Miss JB Style: 10 Tips for Buying Clothes Online
- Middle of Somewhere: Spring Florals & The Weekly Style Edit Linkup
- Tales of Two: The Tea Dress Guide for the Quirky
- The Curvy Edit: Stripes + Lemons
- The Modalista: Burgundy & New Blogger Friends