It’s been seven months, y’all. Seven whole months since little Cha Cha has been on this earth. Sometimes I can’t believe how it’s already been that long, and other times I wonder how it’s only been such a short time that we’ve known each other – since it’s as if she’s always been a part of me. Maybe that’s what these little miracles are – just pieces of us waiting to be born and make us whole again.
Because it’s clearly got me feeling all kinds of sap, and cuz I can’t believe how much she’s changed just in the past couple of months – I figured it was high time for another installment of “Ten Things I Love About You.”
1) I love how utterly adorable your laugh is and how we all compete to see who can make you laugh the hardest.
2) I love when you bat your eyes at daddy as if you’re already aware of its spellbinding power.
3) I love how you’re such a little rolly polly anytime I lay you down (proof below ?).
4) I love how you babble ma ma ma ma ma anytime you’re trying to get my attention.
5) I love how you get so excited, squealing and whacking at the phone every time daddy calls.
6) I love how fuzzy your new baby hair is and such a pretty auburn color.
7) I love when you pull the spoon to your mouth when I’m feeding you something, like – gimme that!
8) I love how your sweet smile makes complete strangers melt.
9) I love how you’ve finally figured out how much fun bath time is and kick like crazy now.
10) I love watching you and your big bro cackle back and forth at each other in the rear view mirror.