This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a commission if you make a purchase using the links in this post.
Spring break was gone in a flash, and before we know it, it’ll be Easter. Like one week from today to be exact. But when you have a kid, it’s almost like every holiday starts out like a cute little Mogwai, except you accidentally feed it after midnight and it ends up multiplying. Seriously, I feel like we’ve already celebrated Easter three times before the actual Easter, and we still have two more Easter parties this week. I kid you not, when it’s all said and done this kid will have had literally seven Easter egg hunts. Seven, people. I’m totally not complaining – hey, it takes the guess work out of what the heck to entertain a very, we’ll call it “particular” shall we, four year old who could attend a circus, while taking a karate class, while jumping on a trampoline and still ask “what are we doing next?” (cue collective mom eye-roll).
But I will say that our Spring Break ended up being actually quite low-key. Not that I didn’t envy my friend’s who had trips planned to the zoo, aquarium, beach, etc., etc. – one mom even took her kids to Disneyland (#momgoals) – but I’m not not saying I was a little relieved Garrett ended up getting sick right at the beginning of the week, so we were confined to lots of relaxing quality time together. Before said sickness set in though, we managed to finagle a lunch with daddy in downtown Houston, which Garrett loooooves to do – I swear this kid is equal parts country bumpkin and city slicker, and I love it. It ended up being freezing that day and I was so excited that I’d just partnered with Members Only to score us some sweet jackets that are perfect for this unpredictable spring weather we’ve been having. Oh, and yah, you heard me right. I totally mean the Members Only – the original jacket since 1975. Not gonna lie when I say the hubs and I might have done a total ’80s mid-air jump high-five. When I went to their site and started browsing their styles, I was shocked by first, the selection, and second, the uber stylish designs for women, men and even kids. Which is why I couldn’t resist scoring Garrett his very own Members Only bomber – I mean, c’mon – tell me he’s not gonna be rolling into pre-K like a boss?? His teachers will probably give him a high-five too, as they should, as they should.
And because I wouldn’t dare hoard all this ’80s-tastic style for myself – I’ve linked our fave (I even had the hubs weigh in) Members Only styles below for him, her, and even your little ones!
Shop Our Look:
Members Only, Women’s faux suede biker in blush
H&M, Denim Skirt in blue
Members only, boy’s satin twill bomber in olive
Gap Kids, Herringbone Hi-top sneakers in Black
Links à la Mode, March 29th, 2018
- Aesthetic Distance: A Brief History of Red Lipstick
- Britt and Whit: Floral Dress for Spring + Giveaway
- Cammeo Head to Toe: Spring Break Mommy & Son Throwback
- Fashion to Live: VIP Media Event at Fresh Kitchen Westshore + Cute Spring Blazer
- Frugal Shopaholics: Wardrobe Essentials Worth the Splurge Pt 2
- Girl in Betsey: Spring Fashion: 10 Budget Finds Under $50
- I’m a Norbyah: Styling The R Collective
- Lady Goodman: Ultra Slim Shady
- Lambassadrice: How To Land A Fashion Job Interview With Just One Simple Step
- LunaVida Blog: Spring It On | Cardigan + T-Shirt Dress + Ankle Boots [& oNecklace Giveaway!]
- Sifa’s Corner: How to Be Charming: 5 Qualities of a Natural Charmer
- The Borrowed Babes: The Borrowed Babes’ Guide: Bag Borrow or Steal